Dubai, 26 – 28 February – Certified Employee Performance ManagementJanuary 30th, 2017 Posted by bianca.lupu Events 0 thoughts on “Dubai, 26 – 28 February – Certified Employee Performance Management”
Employee Performance represents one important factor that can make or break organizational health and The KPI Institute’s Certified Employee Performance Management Professional course offers the optimal combination of key, specific, detailed concepts and the practical tools and techniques required to improve and maintain the employee performance management system.
The KPI Institute invites you to become a Certified Employee Performance Management Professional on 26-28 February 2017 in Dubai.
- Nurture core competencies in order to design, implement, monitor, evaluate and follow a performance management cycle in a successful manner;
- Providing visibility and clarifying accountability related to performance expectations
- Access a set of performance management tools and relevant templates to help you put into practice the knowledge acquired during the training course;
- Identify the necessary corporate competencies and skill gaps to generate sustainable growth
- Obtain a certified professional diploma in the field of Employee Performance Management, by following a robust learning experience provided by The KPI Institute.
- Understand the fundamentals of the performance management framework;
- Learn how to track the employee performance during each phase of performance management cycle;
- Apply key tools to measure employees’ results in a fair and objective manner;
- Gain the knowledge of developing a Performance Management System business case and get stakeholders’ buy-in;
- Learn how to conduct efficient performance appraisals.
The certification process is finalized when you complete all stages of the learning experience. Nonetheless, you will receive a:
- Certificate of Completion: after completing pre-course activities and passing the Certification Exam;
- Certificate of Attendance: after participating at the three days of on-site training course;
- Certified Employee Performance Management Professional diploma: after you have successfully completed all of the three stages of the learning experience.
We strongly advise you to ensure that you will receive your Certified Employee Performance Management Professional title, as this certifies the skills and knowledge related to performance measurement field.
|Date||26-28 February 2017|
|Location||Fairmont Dubai, UAE|
|Course duration||9:00-17:00 on Day 1,2,3|
|Inclusions||Course materials, Performance Management Toolkit, two manuals and two publications, Associate Membership on smartkpis.com available for 6 months, one research report from the Top 25 KPIs series and access to all Performance Management webinars series from 2014-2016.|
|Class size||Limited to a maximum of 16 participants|
|Registration Deadline||22 February 2017|
|Course attendance fee||$2,500- $3,000 (GST included, details in the course brochure)|
|Complete agenda||Download PDF brochure|
Register via 3 easy ways
- Visit the course page online
- E-mail [email protected] or [email protected]
- Call +61 3 9028 2223
To read more about the Certified Employee Performance Management Professional training course click here.
To browse through our upcoming training courses and select the solution that best addresses your personal and professional objectives we recommend you visit our online Marketplace.