The Certified Performance Improvement Professional Training Course in Dubai is part of a series of certification courses dedicated to rigorous usage of a successful performance improvement system. These courses were organized in 2015 at global level in more than 30 cities from 5 continents, by The KPI Institute.
Facilitated by Adrian Brudan, General Manager of the TKI EMEA, this course was held in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, between 7th, 8th and 9th of June 2015.
The agenda for the Certified Performance Improvement Professional Course covered in the first day the following subjects:
- Performance Management Framework;
- Performance Improvement Scenarios;
- Data Analysis;
- Data Reporting;
The second day sessions covered the following discussion topics:
- Decision Making;
- Initiative Management;
- Learning and Improvement;
- Building a Performance Culture.
In the third day of the course the next themes were approached:
- Performance Improvement;
- Performance Improvement: Stakeholders;
- Performance Improvement: Operations;
- Review and Certification Exam.
The course provides a strong foundation towards improving performance in different scenarios, by presenting a sound architecture, containing relevant tools, processes and techniques. This training course presents 6 pillars that need to be applied in order to ensure performance improvement, starting from data analysis and reporting, continuing with decision making and initiative management and ending with learning and building a performance culture.
The six pillars are then implemented in 9 different scenarios that vary from organizational context (company, departmental and employee level) and relationship with stakeholders (Joint Ventures, suppliers and personal level), to operations (process, project and quality management).
The course was attended by practitioners from United Arab Emirates, having different backgrounds and areas of expertise in their working fields like utilities, education and training.
Before beginning the course, sharing challenges of previous experience in working with performance improvement was encouraged and some of them were:
- Overstretched targets;
- Staff not involved in the target setting process;
- Discrepancy between employees capabilities and job description;
- Initiatives not liked with strategy / improper cascading;
- Lack of standardization;
- Translating theory into practice – applicability;
- Integration and connection of initiatives with processes related to.
Participants were invited to express some learning needs and they communicated the following expectations from the course:
- Create an efficient management system;
- Define the components and structure;
- Set strategies for performance improvement;
- Latest trends in performance improvement;
- Creating and managing recovery plans;
- Reviewing performance;
- Updating performance management architecture blueprint;
- Challenges in managing performance;
- Steps of the performance improvement process as part of the corporate level.
In addition to the training sessions, the learning experience is comprised of a pre-course stage, a core course stage and an after-course stage. Upon participating at the face to face training course and completing all the activities on our eLearning platform you will receive the following:
- Certificate of Completion: after completing pre-course activities and passing the Certification Exam;
- Certificate of Attendance: after participating at the 3 days of on-site training course;
- Certified Performance Improvement Professional diploma: after you have successfully completed all of the 3 stages of the learning experience.
We strongly advise you to ensure that you will receive your Certified Performance Improvement Professional title, as this certifies the skills and knowledge related to performance improvement field.
Details about the KPI certification programs can be found on store.kpiinstitute.org.
If the opportunity of customized KPI training courses is of interest to you, email us at [email protected] and you will receive a tailored offer.
For more information contact one of our representatives: