Facilitated by Alina Miertoiu, Business Research Analyst this course was held in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, between 7th and 9th of May 2017 and is part of a series of certification courses dedicated to performance management.
In the first day, the course agenda covered the following subjects:
- Benchmarking overview;
- How to develop a benchmarking plan.
The second day sessions covered the following discussion topics:
- Data collection;
- Data governance;
- Data analysis.
In the third day of the course the next themes were approached:
- Insight generation;
- Best practices in benchmarking;
- Review and Certification Exam.
The Certified Benchmarking Professional training provides an interactive practice-based learning environment in which participants focus on:
- Analyzing how to ensure a successful benchmarking study by following a well-defined process, selecting the benchmarking partners accordingly and implementing a logical framework for data analysis in order to identify performance gaps;
- Examining practical insights for developing a benchmarking plan, along with aspects pertaining to the assessment of data collection and governance, data analysis process and benchmarking best practices;
- Gaining both theoretical knowledge and practical skills in benchmarking research, which will enable them to start a benchmarking implementation project in their own organization.
The course was attended by professionals from United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia having different backgrounds and areas of expertise in their working fields like Government, Finance or Telecommunications.
Before beginning the course, sharing challenges of previous experience in working with KPIs was encouraged and some of them were:
- Data collection;
- Data analysis;
- Find benchmarking partners;
- Implementing changes.
Participants were invited to express some learning needs and they communicated the following expectations from the course:
- Choose the best source of information gathering;
- Benchmarking on performance data;
- Best practice benchmarking;
- Benchmarking data collection;
- Monitoring and reporting data.
In addition to the training sessions, the learning experience is comprised of a pre-course stage, a core course stage and an after-course stage. Upon participating at the face to face training course and completing all the activities on our eLearning platform participants will receive the following:
- Certificate of Completion (soft copy): after completing pre-course activities and passing the Certification Exam;
- Certificate of Attendance (hard copy): after participating at the 3 days of on-site training course;
- Certified Benchmarking Professional diploma (hard copy): after you have successfully completed all of the 3 stages of the learning experience
We strongly advise participants to ensure they will receive the Certified Benchmarking Professional title, as this certifies the skills and knowledge related to benchmarking field.
To find out more details, please visit the Benchmarking Professional certification page
If the opportunity of customized Benchmarking training courses is of interest to you, email us at email@example.com and you will receive a tailored offer.
For more information contact one of our representatives:
Alexandru Muntean, Head of Customer Engagement MENA