Facilitated by Adrian Otoiu, Statistical Subject Matter Expert this course was held in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, between 11th and 13th of April 2017 and is part of a series of certification courses dedicated to data analysis field.
In the first day, the course agenda covered the following subjects:
- Basics of Data Analysis;
- Data quality;
- Organizing, Synthesizing and Aggregating Data.
The second day sessions covered the following discussion topics:
- Regression analysis;
- Univariate and multivariate analysis;
- Data comparison;
- Data visualization and pattern detection;
- Statistical analysis tools.
In the third day of the course the next themes were approached:
- Probability and confidence;
- From exploratory to predictive modelling;
- Data dimensionality;
- Course Review and Certification Exam.
In order to enable both the theoretical understanding and practical experience of using a variety performance management tools and techniques for analyzing data correctly across different industries and functional areas, some of the methods used throughout the course were:
- Group discussions, exercises, simulations and case studies;
- Explanation of the theory regarding data analysis;
- Presentation of the performance management templates as tools to support the integration of performance management practices in organizations;
- Customized feedback regarding the present use and the future plans for analyzing data;
- Active involvement of all the participants in a collaborative learning environment where opinions and experiences are shared.
The course was attended by professionals from United Arab Emirates and Qatar having different backgrounds and areas of expertise in their working fields like Transportation / Logistics or Not-for-Profit.
Before beginning the course, sharing challenges of previous experience in working with KPIs was encouraged and some of them were:
- Data Quality;
- Data dimensionality;
- Regression Analysis.
Participants were invited to express some learning needs and they communicated the following expectations from the course:
- Hands-on practice with different data analysis tools;
- Applying the knowledge gained in practical exercises;
- Data comparisons;
- Data visualization and comparisons.
In addition to the training sessions, the learning experience is comprised of a pre-course stage, a core course stage and an after-course stage. Upon participating at the face to face training course and completing all the activities on our eLearning platform participants will receive the following:
- Certificate of Completion (soft copy): after completing pre-course activities and passing the Certification Exam;
- Certificate of Attendance (hard copy): after participating at the 3 days of on-site training course;
- Certified Data Analysis Professional diploma (hard copy): after you have successfully completed all of the 3 stages of the learning experience.
We strongly advise participants to ensure they will receive the Certified Data Analysis Professional title, as this certifies the skills and knowledge related to data analysis field.
To find out more details, please visit the Data Analysis Professional certification page
If the opportunity of customized Data Analysis training courses is of interest to you, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a tailored offer.
For more information contact one of our representatives:
Alexandru Muntean, Head of Customer Engagement MENA