The KPI Institute through its Center for Sustainability Performance has developed a new research publication, Sustainability Reporting – Making sense of the international frameworks. The report is designed to lead professionals into reporting efficiently their sustainability efforts.
This research aims to shed light on popular international non-financial reporting frameworks and to provide guidance to organizations on selecting optimal sustainability reporting tools, based on their scope and capabilities. Additionally, the paper also addresses the wider context of sustainability reporting, by looking at the trends driving reporting practices worldwide.
- Standardized analysisof 7 of the most utilized international sustainability reporting frameworks;
- Comparisonof the 7 frameworks based on key elements, including subject coverage, industry guidance and KPIs;
- Recommendationson how to select the suitable reporting tools for your organization.
Frameworks analyzed throughout the report:
- GRI Standards;
- International Integrated Reported Framework;
- ISO 26000;
- OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises;
- SASB Sustainability Accounting Standards;
- Social Return on Investment Framework;
- UN Global Compact.
Sustainability reporting has been increasing in scope over the past years, with the number of organizations worldwide issuing sustainability reports growing yearly, driven by several major trends, reflecting shifts in the regulatory, community, investor and consumer landscapes.
Improve your sustainability reporting skills by downloading the paper for FREE!
About the Center for Sustainability Performance
Operated by The KPI Institute, a leading global research institute specialized in business performance, The Center for Sustainability Performance disseminates and applies more than 14 years of expertise in Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education to the sustainability field.
The Center for Sustainability Performance provides dedicated professional sustainability related services, ranging from consultancy and research, to specialized trainings, which promote the use of advanced non-financial reporting standards and help organizations manage and improve their sustainability operations.