Visual communication is effective only when it is aligned with the way people see and think. The course provides insights on the importance of data visualization, its fundamental principles, as well as the means to increase non-verbal communication skills through effective visualizations.
A visualization professional improves the overall communication level within their company, through the use of smart & intuitive visual displays. As a future visualization professional, you will learn, through practical applications, how to communicate visually in an effective manner, and how to increase reporting efficiency, which will lead to a better understanding of the presented data, and thus, to smarter and quicker strategic decisions.
This 40-hour learning experience spans over 5 days and ends in a 1-hour certification exam.
What will you learn
- Understand the fundamentals of creating and designing a visual representation for your intended users;
- Select the right communication channel in accordance with the target audience;
What’s in it for you – Benefits
- Receive relevant guidance for developing visual representations, in order to discover, understand and communicate information;
- Create better and more relevant reports, by understanding the fundamental concepts of data visualization;
- Offer intelligible data sets to decision-making parties, by creating excellent graphical representations;
- Improve your performance in presenting data and enhance the overall viewer experience.
Fadi Fuad Al-Jafari is a Management Consultant at The KPI Institute, specialized in Data Analysis and Visualization.
Fadi has a Bachelor’s Degree in Communication Engineering from Al-Balqa Applied University in Jordan, and a Master’s Degree in Business Administration from the German Jordanian University in Jordan.
Fadi is a Certified Project Manager Professional, has several certifications in Statistics Foundation, Data Analysis using Excel, Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Excel, Working with Real-Time Data in Excel, Excel Macros in Depth, Predictive Analytics using BigML, Train the Trainers, and has been part of several Data Analysis-related projects in the last years.
He has worked on a wide array of projects, such as Network Statistics Reporting Tool, Network Operation Center Balanced Scorecard, Business Specification Documents for Network Operations Center, Zain’s Procedures Alignment with APQC’s PCF, Robotic Process Automation for Network Operation.