Certified Strategy and Business Planning (Arabic) – 31 June – 4 July
It is quite difficult to set an organization’s long term plan. Especially nowadays, with challenges appearing left, right and center, business specialists have to be ready for a whole host of complicating factors, when considering growth and sustainability.
That’s where we come in, with our Certified Strategy and Business Planning Professional Live Online Course, which we will be bringing in a special Arabic edition, for our partners in the Middle Eastern region.
Participants will explore the framework that provides the foundation of a successful business strategy, focusing on the main components of a strategy and practicing the development of an efficient strategic plan. By acknowledging the factors and implications involved in designing a strategy, participants can develop and execute smarter and quicker strategic decisions.
Join us between the 31st of June – 4th of July, 2020, 9:00 Gulf Standard Time, for our Arabic edition of the popular C-SBP course, hosted by Fadi Al-Jafari, business consultant and data management specialist, with The KPI Institute.
What will you learn – Building a strategic mental framework
- Understand the key concepts of strategic planning;
- Use strategic planning tools for individual and group exercises;
- Understand the best practices in this field, through a case study.
What will you achieve – Benefits
- Receive structured knowledge that can be transferred to all areas of your careers;
- Accessing a network of professionals, sharing business opportunities and innovative solutions to strategic planning dilemmas;
- Get excellent recognition, as a certified professional in strategy and business planning.
Fadi Al-Jafari is a management consultant at The KPI Institute, specialized in strategic planning, performance management, key performance indicators, data analysis and data visualization, certified professional project management – PMP®.
Fadi holds several certifications in performance measurement & management, statistics, predictive analytics with BigML, as well as the usage of Microsoft Excel, on which he is a subject matter expert.