The KPI Institute is pleased to announce that starting with August 2020, our certification courses have received official accreditation recognition from the CPD Standards Office.
Having been granted the CDP’s mark of acknowledgment further showcases The KPI Institute’s commitment to sharing the highest level of best practice business education to all those looking for answers to today’s challenges.
For more than 16 years, The KPI Institute has been providing highly qualitative training courses, meant to equip participants with relevant skills in order to ensure their continuous development, so as to better perform in their business environments. Our training courses are developed according to the ATD standards (developed by the Association for Talent Development, the world’s largest Talent Development Association) and now, they are also CPD accredited.
Our course delegates will be provided with a CPD Certificate of Attendance for inclusion in their CPD records, for their professional body, institute, regulator, or employer. Participants must acquire a number of 40 CPD credits/hours, in order to successfully finalize the accreditation process.
We have accredited so far 10 of our training courses, as seen below, and we are in the process of accrediting the entire training portfolio so that participants can obtain CPD credits regardless of the course they choose to enroll, and thus continue their lifelong learning:
- Certified Strategy and Business Planning Professional
- Certified KPI Professional
- Certified KPI Practitioner
- Certified OKR Professional
- Certified Performance Management Professional
- Certified Employee Performance Management Professional
- Certified Performance Management System Audit Professional
- Certified Data Analysis Professional
- Certified Data Visualization Professional
- Certified Benchmarking Professional
Now that we have achieved this status, as an accredited CPD Provider, we will double down on our hard work, in order to maintain, and exceed, the excellent standard we have already set.