Performance&KPI Executive Breakfast Meeting – Kuala Lumpur
Following the successful series of the Performance & KPI Executive Meeting in 2016 across the region, The KPI Institute is opening the new 2017 edition! The first event that brings together top-level corporate executives will take place at Grand Millenium, Kuala Lumpur, on the 20th of July, from 08.30 to 11.00 AM.
The purpose of the Performance & KPI Executive Breakfast Meeting is to explore and discuss challenges and trends in Organizational and Employee Performance.
Facilitated and led by Aurel Brudan, Founder and CEO at The KPI Institute, it is an unique event for top executives to share their expertise and knowledge with each other for the benefit of their organizations.
- Examine key tools that help you enhance organizational performance;
- Grasp the best practices in implementing a framework for KPI Measurement;
- Understand KPI measurement challenges and how to address them;
- Gain new insights from high-level executives, selected from across range of industries;
- Get expert advice on the most pressing and complex issues.
KEY DISCUSSION TOPICS
- Organizational Performance Improvement and KPI Trends for 2017;
- Understanding Key Performance Indicators in the Individual Performance Management System context;
- Challenges in working with KPIs and Performance management.
There are LIMITED spots, secure yours NOW!
Mohd Shahril Abd Manan
E-mail: [email protected]