KPI Masterclass Training Course in Muscat
Facilitated by Mihai Toma, Head of Professional Services MENA this course was held in Muscat, Oman, between 29th and 30th of March 2017 in partnership with Tanfidh and is part of a series of courses dedicated to rigorous usage of KPIs in practice.
In the first day, the course agenda covered the following subjects:
- Understanding KPIs;
- Making the right KPI selection;
- KPIs in context;
The second day sessions covered the following discussion topics:
- Target setting and data gathering;
- Data Analysis and reporting;
- Decision making and initiative management;
- Review & Learning Assessment Quiz.
In order to enable both the theoretical understanding and practical experience of using a variety performance management tools and techniques for deploying KPIs correctly across different industries and functional areas, some of the methods used throughout the course were:
- Group discussions, exercises, simulations and case studies;
- Explanation of the theory regarding performance measurement;
- Presentation of the performance management templates as tools to support the integration of performance management practices in organizations;
- Customized feedback regarding the present use and the future plans for implementing performance management systems;
- Active involvement of all the participants in a collaborative learning environment where opinions and experiences are shared.
The course was attended by professionals from Oman having different backgrounds and areas of expertise in their working fields like Oil & Gas, Government and Airlines.
Participants were invited to express some learning needs and they communicated the following expectations from the course:
- Selection of smart KPIs;
- How to measure success of objectives;
- Better understanding of KPI development;
- Setting and evaluating KPIs;
- Analysis and reporting of KPI results;
- Linking KPIs to strategy;
- Ensure employee buy-in of PM;
- Effective communication of KPI results and strategic direction;
- Cascading KPIs across different levels.
In addition to the training sessions, the learning experience is comprised of a pre-course stage, a core course stage and an after-course stage. Upon participating at the face to face training course the participants received a Certificate of Attendance.
If the opportunity of customized KPI training courses is of interest to you, email us at [email protected] and you will receive a tailored offer.
For more information contact one of our representatives:
Cosmin Chindris – Business Development Manager