5 – 7 July, London – Certified Performance Audit Professional and Practitioner
The Integrated Performance Maturity Model Framework embeds in its development over 10 years of research in the field of performance management architecture development and the use of maturity models for capability diagnosis.
This educational program which embeds as a critical component the direct application of gained knowledge in practice presents a structured methodology to assess the maturity of performance management architectures for 5 capabilities: strategic planning, performance measurement, performance management, performance culture and employee performance management. It involves the use of a proprietary Integrated Performance Maturity Model Framework with the scope of mapping maturity gaps and identifying the next actions that will ensure improvement.
The learning experience starts with building the fundamental knowledge through a 3 days training course – Certified Performance Audit Professional. Afterwards, the trainee has to conduct a pilot audit on all 5 frameworks of the Integrated Performance Maturity Model in order to prove his skills to become a Certified Performance Audit Practitioner. The audited organization will receive a complete audit report endorsed by the GPA Unit & The KPI Institute and a Certificate of Recognitions, reflecting the maturity level of its performance management system for each of the 5 frameworks and also overall as part of this educational program.
Key Business Benefits
- Enhance your knowledge in performance management;
- Obtain these unique certifications at international level, as a Certified Performance Audit Professional and Practitioner;
- Develop skills to assess performance management systems;
- Offer recommendations to improve performance management systems in order to shift organizations to the next maturity level;
- Covert this educational program into a comprehensive audit for your organization’s Performance Management System and receive a Certificate of Recognition for the organizational performance management maturity level at no additional cost.
- Understand key best practices in performance management;
- Apply the Integrated Performance Maturity Model;
- Interpret survey data and perform primary statistical analysis;
- Analyze performance management tools;
- Improve communication skills in the relationship auditor-auditee;
- Develop system thinking and critical thinking;
- Elaborate recommendations for performance management system improvement;
- Conduct and elaborate a full audit report.
The certification process is finalized only when you complete all of the 3 stages of the learning experience. Nonetheless, you will receive a:
- Certificate of Completion for the Certified Performance Audit Professional (soft copy): after completing pre-course activities and taking the Certification Exam;
- Certificate of Attendance (hard copy): after participating in the 3 days of on-site training course or completing the online version of the training course;
- Certified Performance Audit Professional diploma (hard copy): after successfully completing pre-course activities, attending the training course (face-to-face or online) and passing the Certification Exam.
- Certified Performance Audit Practitioner diploma (hard copy): after obtaining the Certified Performance Audit Professional diploma and submitting the audit report for a pilot organization. The audit report must be validated by the Global Performance Audit Unit.
- Certificate of Recognition for the organization audited: after the audit report is validated by the Global Performance Audit Unit.
We strongly advise you to ensure that you will receive your Certified Performance Audit Professional and Practitioner title.
|5 – 7 July 2017
|9:00-17:00 on Day 1,2,3
|Course materials, Performance Management Toolkit, two manuals and two publications, Associate Membership on smartkpis.com available for 6 months, one research report from the Top 25 KPIs series and access to all webinars from the 2014 – 2016 Performance Management webinar Series.
|Limited to a maximum of 16 participants
|Course attendance fee
|$5,890- $6,490 (GST included, details in the course brochure)
Register via 3 easy ways
- Visit the course page online
- Contact: Alexandru Muntean, Head of Customer Engagement MENA, Email: [email protected]
- Call +61 3 9028 2223
To read more about the Certified Performance Audit Professional training course click here.
To browse through our upcoming training courses and select the solution that best addresses your personal and professional objectives we recommend you visit our online Store