KPIs for project management: increase the achievements of your team
As project management becomes a practice that is extensively integrated into most organizations, from start-ups to the largest corporations, the need to increase performance in the field is stronger than ever.
While there is no secret formula for managing your processes, outstanding results can only be achieved by assimilating a robust performance culture. An essential element of this culture is represented by the usage of relevant KPIs, designed to enhance the efforts that project managers put in successfully completing their projects.
This webinar offers practical insights on how to work with KPIs in order to generate value, from terminology and selection to their application within the project management process.
Main topics covered
• Challenges in attaining high performance within the project life-cycle;
• The concept of added value in project management;
• KPIs terminology and selection techniques;
• Defective usage of KPIs in project management;
• KPIs for critical processes related to project management.
Key Learning Points
- Understand the concept of project added-value and its correlation to performance;
- Effectively select relevant KPIs for managing projects;
- Identify the pitfalls and the best solutions for using KPIs in project management;
- Review the improper use of KPIs in managing projects’ performance;
- Explore the essential project management KPIs.
Marius Boghian is an experienced Management Consultant, working as part of The KPI Institute’s Professional Services capability. He has over 9 years of experience in working within diverse organizations across Europe and Latin America.
His activities range from training design and delivery to consultancy projects. Marius was involved as a Regional Coordinator in managing an HR project, financed with more than 3.5 million Euros and dedicated to organizational performance improvement in 75 companies.
Marius was also directly involved in creating an integrated pack of services consisting in organizational diagnoses with more than 600 top and middle managers, development of a 13 modules training program and follow up activities.
To register for the webinar click here.
The webinar recording will be available on our eLearning platform.