Jeddah, 25-29 October- Certified KPI Professional and Practitioner
Selection and data gathering are considered by practitioners all around the world to be the most challenging aspects in working with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). A way to address these challenges is to build a sound framework to measure KPIs, starting from the moment they are selected, until results are collected to be centralized in performance reports.
The KPI Institute has developed a rigorous KPI Measurement Framework that embeds 10 years of research in the field and relies on best practices applicable in the real business environment.
This learning program is structured on two levels of certifications:
- Certified KPI Professional – a three days training course focused on developing know-how in working with KPIs. The certification can be obtained by taking a multiple question Certification Exam in the last day of the course.
- Certified KPI Practitioner – a two days training course meant to improve the practical skills in working with KPIs and developing instruments like scorecards, dashboards and KPI documentation forms. The applied exercises of this course will enable participants to complete a trial run of all the steps required to complete the portfolio which is the basis of the KPI Practitioner Certification. The exercises will reflect a complete KPI implementation case study, from project planning to KPI data visualization.
The training courses can be accessed individually. However, participants are eligible to receive the KPI Practitioner Certification only if they are KPI Certified Professionals.
Certified KPI Professional
By attending this course, you will gain both theoretical knowledge and practical skills in working with KPIs, which will enable you to start a KPI implementation project, or to review existing KPIs, as soon as you get back in your organization.
This training course presents a rigorous KPI Measurement Framework that embeds 10 years of research in the field of key performance indicators and relies on best practices identified in the real business environment.
- Provide a sound framework to establish strategically aligned KPIs;
- Have a clear understanding of KPI measurement challenges and how to address them;
- Gain practical experience in selecting KPIs and developing scorecards and dashboards at functional and departmental level;
- Provide advice and coach colleagues in the rigorous approach to selecting and measuring KPIs;
- Obtain premium, international recognition through the KPI Professional Certificate.
- Understand KPI measurement challenges and how to address them;
- Select KPIs for scorecards and dashboards from the organizational to the departmental and individual level;
- Develop a KPI implementation project plan;
- Optimize the KPI activation and data gathering process.
- Differentiate between objectives, KPIs and initiatives;
- Understand KPI selection in different contexts;
The Certification Exam will take place at the end of day 3 of training. It contains 75 questions and the necessary score to pass is minimum 50. Time to finalize the exam: 60 minutes.
The Certified KPI Practitioner
The Certified KPI Practitioner Training Course is a learning program dedicated to individuals who are already Certified KPI Professionals and are interested in further improving their practical competencies in measuring performance.
The training course is structured in guiding sessions in which participants are able to practice the development of the KPI Practitioner Portfolio. This face-to-face program is not mandatory in the process of obtaining the KPI Practitioner Certification, however it provides valuable feedback to enhance the quality of the participants’ portfolios.
- Receive feedback on the tools developed;
- Practice your skills in selecting KPIs and measuring performance;
- Share experiences and best practices in a community of practice;
- Complete a unique international learning program by obtaining the KPI Practitioner Certification.
- Develop a KPI implementation project plan;
- Apply 3 KPI selection techniques;
- Cascade KPIs from the organizational scorecard to the departmental level;
- Use proper communication templates.
The Learning Assessment Quiz will take place at the end of the second day of training. The purpose of this evaluation is to assess the knowledge and skills gained during the training.
We strongly advise you to ensure that you will receive your Certified KPI Professional title, as this certifies the skills and knowledge related to performance measurement field.
In order to obtain the Certified KPI Practitioner status, an additional fee will be charged, implying a distinctive application process. To access the application guide, click here.
|25-29 October 2015
|Jeddah Hilton Hotel, Saudi Arabia
|9:00-17:00 on Day 1,2,3,4 and 9:00-16:45 on Day 5
|Course materials, Performance Management Toolkit, two manuals and two publications, Associate Membership on smartkpis.com available for 6 months, one research report from the Top 25 KPIs series and access to all webinars from the 2014 Performance Management webinar Series.
|Limited to a maximum of 16 participants
|Course attendance fee
|$5,500 (GST included, details in the course brochure)
|Download PDF brochure
Register via 3 easy ways
To read more about the Certified KPI Professional and Practitioner training course click here.
To browse through our upcoming training courses and select the solution that best addresses your personal and professional objectives we recommend you visit our online Store.