Riyadh, 8-9 May – KPI, Dashboard & Scorecard in Banking
The “KPI, Dashboard & Scorecard in Banking” Training Course is designed to enhance the key performance management competencies associated with improving specific practices such as KPI selection, KPI documentation, KPI cascading, target setting, data gathering and reporting. The course content unravels customized solutions for the banking industry, in order to support the implementation of KPI Performance Management Frameworks.
- Experience a customized approach by practicing skills in working with banking KPIs;
- Gain a clear understanding of what Key Performance Indicators are and what their role is in the Performance Management System;
- Efficiently cascade divisional KPIs down to each departmental level;
- Effectively articulate quantitative and qualitative departmental KPIs based on the Balanced Scorecard System;
- Enhance knowledge and skills on developing individual work targets, respective of departmental provisions;
- Practice setting individual work targets using the SMART methodology;
- Access rigorous tools that facilitate the timely monitoring, reporting and achievement of KPI targets.
- Develop a KPI based performance measurement framework;
- Apply best practice techniques in KPI selection;
- Practice KPI documentation and target setting;
- Unravel ways to improve operative quality and efficiency;
The Learning Assessment Quiz will take place at the end of the second day of training.
|8-9 May 2016
|IGTC Training Center, Riyadh
|9:00-17:00 on Day 1,2
|Course materials, Membership on smartkpis.com available for 2 months, Access to one webinars from the 2014 and 2015 Performance Management webinar Series.
|Limited to a maximum of 16 participants
|Course attendance fee
|$2,270- $2,400 (GST included, details in the course brochure)
|Download PDF brochure
Register via 3 easy ways
To browse through our upcoming training courses and select the solution that best addresses your personal and professional objectives we recommend you visit our online Store.