Dubai, 8-10 May 2016 – Certified Supplier Performance Professional
This training course is designed to develop the key competencies necessary to efficiently manage and growth the suppliers’ performance and optimize the relationship with buyers and other procurement stakeholders. Moreover, participants will benefit from a powerful learning experience mixing practical information delivery with well-designed practical activities and study cases, constantly stimulating the interaction between participants and knowledge sharing.
As a key differentiator, the course provided by The KPI Institute focuses on a practice-related side of suppliers’ management, using a comprehensive KPIs development and monitoring framework, backed up by a ready-to-use performance toolkit.
- Efficiently manage the procurement activity area, based on an thorough understanding of the supplier relationship dynamics;
- Take adequate measures reflect the company competitive advantage in developing and proper usage of supplier selection and evaluation tools;
- Have a significant contribution as part of the team involved in procurement and strategic sourcing areas;
- Generate value for your business by applying a modern performance management framework;
- Enhance your practical learning experience by getting full access to a variety of relevant resources and ready-to use tools designed to help you attain outstanding results.
- Develop and implement a supplier selection process based on company competitive advantage;
- Use different supplier segmentation models;
- Identify risks and develop response strategies related to the management of suppliers’ relationships;
- Select relevant KPIs to monitor and improve your supply chain performance;
- Implement a rigorous supplier relationship strategy capable to generate added value at the entire organizational level.
The certification process is finalized when you complete all stages of the learning experience. You will receive a:
- Certificate of Completion (soft copy): after completing pre-course activities and passing the Certification Exam;
- Certificate of Attendance (hard copy): after participating at the five days of on-site training course;
- Certified Strategy and Business Planning Professional diploma (hard copy): after you have successfully completed all of the three stages of the learning experience.
We strongly advise you to ensure that you will receive your Certified Supplier Performance Professional title, as this certifies the skills and knowledge related to performance measurement field.
|Date||8-10 May 2016|
|Location||Dusit Thani Dubai, UAE|
|Course duration||9:00-17:00 on Day 1,2,3|
|Inclusions||Course materials, Performance Management Toolkit, two manuals and two publications, Associate Membership on smartkpis.com available for 6 months, one research report from the Top 25 KPIs series and access to all webinars from the 2014 and 2015 Performance Management webinar Series.|
|Class size||Limited to a maximum of 16 participants|
|Registration Deadline||5 May|
|Course attendance fee||$2,500- $3,000 (GST included, details in the course brochure)|
|Complete agenda||Download PDF brochure|
Register via 3 easy ways
To read more about the Certified Supplier Performance Professional training course click here.
To browse through our upcoming training courses and select the solution that best addresses your personal and professional objectives we recommend you visit our online Store.