Certified Balanced Scorecard Management System Professional Training Course in Riyadh
Facilitated by Maitham Aloraibi, Management Consultant this in-house training course was delivered in partnership with ELM between 16th and 18th of January 2018, in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, for a governmental sector entity.
The course was attended by professionals from Saudi Arabia having different backgrounds and areas of expertise in their working fields like Transportation and Logistics.
Participants were invited to express some learning needs and they communicated the following expectations from the course:
- KPI Measurement Framework;
- Transpose organization strategy into BSC management system people related aspects of measuring KPIs;
- Documenting KPIs clearly and concisely;
- Integrating Objectives and KPIs into a BSC Framework.
“The course content is very clear and right to the point. Easy to follow and sequence of the chapters are very well structured and related to each other. The course facilitator was amazing, by providing the course and the contents of the course by giving us small tasks during the course and some quiz tests after each section to fully understand the course and real-life examples.” – Abdulelah Aref, Business Support Specialist
In addition to the training sessions, the learning experience is comprised of a pre-course stage, a core course stage and an after-course stage. Upon participating at the face to face training course and completing all the activities on our eLearning platform participants will receive the following:
- Certificate of Completion (soft copy): after completing pre-course activities and passing the Certification Exam;
- Certificate of Attendance (hard copy): after participating at the 3 days of on-site training course;
- Certified Balanced Scorecard Management System Professional diploma (hard copy): after you have successfully completed all of the 3 stages of the learning experience.
We strongly advise participants to ensure they will receive the Certified Balanced Scorecard Management System Professional title, as this certification recognizes the professionals’ ability to deploy and use KPIs in accordance with The KPI Institute’s Key Performance Indicators Management Framework, the main body of knowledge on the rigorous use of KPIs in business.
To find out more details, please visit the Balanced Scorecard Management System Professional certification page.
If the opportunity of customized Balanced Scorecard Management System training courses is of interest to you, email us at [email protected] and you will receive a tailored offer.
For more information contact one of our representatives: