Certified KPI Professional Training Course in Monterrey
Facilitated by Homero Villarreal, Management Consultant this course was held in Monterrey, Mexico, between 16 – 18 October 2018 in partnership with IDESAA and is part of a series of certification courses dedicated to rigorous usage of KPIs in practice.
In the first day, the course agenda covered the following subjects:
- The world of KPIs;
- Understanding KPIs;
- KPI typology;
- KPI taxonomy.
The second day sessions covered the following discussion topics:
- KPI Selection;
- KPI Alignment;
- KPI Documentation;
- Working with targets.
In the third day of the course the next themes were approached:
- Data gathering;
- Data visualization;
- Review and Certification Exam.
In order to enable both the theoretical understanding and practical experience of using a variety performance management tools and techniques for deploying KPIs correctly across different industries and functional areas, some of the methods used throughout the course were:
- Group discussions, exercises, simulations and case studies;
- Explanation of the theory regarding performance measurement;
- Presentation of the performance management templates as tools to support the integration of performance management practices in organizations;
- Customized feedback regarding the present use and the future plans for implementing performance management systems;
- Active involvement of all the participants in a collaborative learning environment where opinions and experiences are shared.
The course was attended by professionals from Mexico having different backgrounds and areas of expertise in their working fields like Education / Training, Consulting, Finance and Logistics.
Before beginning the course, sharing challenges of previous experience in working with KPIs was encouraged and some of them were:
- Selection and data collection
- Process analysis
- Sources and structure of the data
- Segmentation / staff performance
- KPIs prioritization, areas of conflict
Participants were invited to express some learning needs and they communicated the following expectations from the course:
- Theoretical and practical knowledge to have a better management of indicators of the organization.
- Learn methodology to make informed decisions regarding performance and have an impact on business results
- Examples of best practices in organizations
- Learn to choose the most suitable KPIs and that they promote improvement processes
- Learn to design and implement in practice KPIs in Quality Management systems, which have an impact on the decisions of my clients.
In addition to the training sessions, the learning experience is comprised of a pre-course stage, a core course stage and an after-course stage. Upon participating at the face to face training course and completing all the activities on our eLearning platform participants will receive the following:
- Certificate of Completion (soft copy): after completing pre-course activities and passing the Certification Exam;
- Certificate of Attendance (hard copy): after participating at the 3 days of on-site training course;
- Certified KPI Professional diploma (hard copy): after you have successfully completed all of the 3 stages of the learning experience.
We strongly advise participants to ensure they will receive the Certified KPI Professional title, as this certification recognizes the professionals’ ability to deploy and use KPIs in accordance with The KPI Institute’s Key Performance Indicators Management Framework, the main body of knowledge on the rigorous use of KPIs in business.
To find out more details, please visit the KPI Professional certification page.
If the opportunity of customized KPI training courses is of interest to you, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a tailored offer.
For more information contact one of our representatives: