Free Webinar “10 KPIs to consider when doing a Search Engine Optimization Audit”
This webinar will highlight some of the most important KPIs for Search Engine Optimization audits. There are many KPIs to consider for SEO audits, but you need some experience with SEO when selecting the most important ones.
By taking part in this webinar, you will learn what are the most important KPIs when doing an SEO audit, but also some tips on improving your results for each of them. Even if some of these KPIs are familiar, you might still find value in reinforcing your knowledge about them.
As part of this webinar, you will be provided in-depth tutorials and tools to use for SEO audits.
Main topics covered
- # of Linking domains;
- # Meta title length for the most relevant pages on your web site;
- # URL length for the most important pages;
- # Of pages without meta descriptions;
- # Of pages with multipagination without rel=next/prev tag;
- # Of pages without OG:Image tag implemented;
- # Of 404 URLs, as reported by XENU’s Link Sleuth;
- # Of competitive keywords for which you rank on the first page;
- # Of seconds of average load time for a page on your web site;
- # Of pages without Schema.org tags implemented.
Key Learning Points
- Learn the top KPIs to consider when doing an SEO audit;
- Understand how to improve those KPIs;
- Find out the best resources to learn more about each KPI;
- Identify which tools effectively measure these KPIs, when appropriate.
Olivian Breda is a Digital Marketing Manager for The KPI Institute, co-founder of lumeaseoppc.ro (series of events on SEO & PPC – search engine optimization and pay-per-click advertising) and cetd.ro (Book on branding for MDs). He has done more than 150 SEO audits since 2009 and has experience in SEO of over 10 years.
Olivian’s professional background was enriched by his collaboration with professionals from various companies, such as Nursing Personnel, Webvertise, Lionbridge for Google, Cratima.
It’s easy to join in – access the registration page and don’t forget to tune in on September 27th, at 10:00 AM GMT. Can’t make it on time? Let us know and we are going to provide you with the full webinar recording, free of charge!
The webinar recording will be available on our eLearning platform.