Free webinar “5 key techniques for implementing an EPM system in different cultural contexts”
Today’s business reality indicates that organizations are engaged in a global competition. Therefore, human resources systems can, and should, provide the advantages necessary to achieve a desired state of agility and organizational performance.
This webinar emphasizes the effect cultural contexts unleash on employee performance measurement and evaluation – the same system, the same world-wide criteria, could be perceived, interpreted and registered differently due to geographical dispersion and local culture.
Main topics covered
- Cross-national employee performance management systems;
- Challenges in determining cross-cultural performance measurement methods;
- Hofstede’s cultural dimensions and their impact on performance appraisals results;
- Implications of the 5 key techniques on the organizational performance level;
- Best practices in employee performance management.
Key Learning Points
- Develop awareness on how cultural contexts influence performance measurement;
- Identify advantages and risks of implementing employee performance management systems in different countries;
- Receive practical advice regarding cross-cultural employee appraisals;
- Use effective techniques to set up an appropriate employee performance management system.
About the speaker
Oana Florea is the Head of Talent Development at The KPI Institute, the global authority on Key Performance Indicators research and education. The overall perspective, acquired in more than 12 years of experience as a professional consultant and an internal HR manager, led Oana to develop and implement programs which optimized the effectiveness of individuals, teams, and organizational performance.
As a consultant, Oana was committed to developing leadership capabilities, talent base, organizational culture and operational excellence. By working closely with all strategic business units, she coordinated projects that prepared the company’s workforce to drive performance in a dynamic, rapidly changing business environment.
As a trainer, Mrs. Florea delivered training courses for over 1600 participants, on topics such as management, leadership, personal efficiency, organizational efficiency, and performance management.
To register for the webinar click here.
The webinar recording will be available on our eLearning platform.