Free Webinar “5 techniques for five challenges”
After analyzing a wealth of widespread practices gathered in “The Key Performance Indicators and Performance Improvement Practice Report”, this webinar evaluates the results and explains the benefits and applicability of 5 useful techniques that professionals depend upon, when faced with performance measurement related challenges!
Main topics covered
- KPIs and performance systems: How to achieve alignment?
- KPI selection: How to get relevancy?
- Target setting: How to drive performance?
- KPI data collection: How to optimize processes?
- KPI governance: How to create accountability?
Key Learning Points
- Increase the alignment of your KPIs within the organization;
- Identify techniques to increase the relevancy of your KPIs;
- Apply the right approach to setting targets;
- Provide timely and accurate performance results;
- Stimulate the sense of accountability and engagement towards targets.
Cristina Tărâță is the Head of Research Department, at The KPI Institute.
Cristina’s research activity is reflected by the development of the smartkpis.com database and by the documentation of over 1,000 KPIs from 16 functional areas and 25 industries. She also coordinated the launch of over 90 reports ”Top 25 KPIs in 2011-2012”; and the development of several book series: The KPI Compendium and The KPI Dictionary Series.
As a consultant, Cristina was involved in multiple projects for implementing a performance management system based on Balanced Scorecard at strategic, operational and individual level. Among representative clients, there is the Abu Dhabi Retirement Pensions and Benefits Fund. Furthermore, she revised the performance management architecture of companies from different industries, including financial institutions, petrochemicals, public sector, health and professional services.
To register for the webinar click here.
The webinar recording will be available on our eLearning platform.