Free Webinar “Killing your annual performance review… Really?”
Many companies are re-evaluating their performance appraisal system. Why do they decide to drop the traditional practices? Whilst focusing on continuous feedback to individual employees, we think that there is a missing link between corporate goal alignment and performance appraisal. Identify what works for your organisation by exploring the advantages and disadvantages of the old-school and new performance management practices through this webinar.
Main topics covered
• Key insights in employee performance management driven from 1000+ professionals
• Key factors to consider for choosing the right employee performance management solution
• Readiness for performance management change: Organisation culture and maturity
• Gamification tactics for buy-in and engagement
• Managers’ people skills: Feedback, Coaching and Development plans
Key Learning Points
• Explore the emerging trends of performance management system;
• Key factors to consider the best performance management solution for your organsation;
• Understand the underlying issues of traditional performance management system;
• Discover how gamification of performance management help improve organization performance;
• Role of managers in enhancing a sustainable employee performance.
Anuar Rozhan, the CEO of KPISOFT Enterprise Business ASEAN, has over 35 years of working experience. His exposure to different work cultures and business roles whilst on cross posting and consulting stints overseas has made him a sought after advisor on both Business and HR matters.
Marius Boghian, The KPI Institute Head of Professional Services is involved in developing and delivering Performance Management programs in countries such as: UAE, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Iran, Romania.
To register for the webinar click here.
The webinar recording will be available on our eLearning platform.