Free Webinar “Reinventing Performance Management”
Performance management is a process through which a manager and an employee work together to plan, monitor and review an employee’s work, objectives and overall contribution to the organization’s development. As businesses change and everything becomes more dynamic and less predictable, organizations needs to adapt their systems and frameworks, and performance management is not an exception.
In this webinar, we’ll approach the journey to reinventing Performance Management, choosing the right tools and methods for your business and industry.
Main topics covered
- The evolutionary road of Performance Management;
- Requirements for transforming your Performance Management system;
- Approaches at the organizational, team and individual levels;
- Correlations with other people processes in the organization;
- Contemporary performance management systems.
Key Learning Points
- Understand where does Performance Management come from and why it is important to know its roots;
- Learn how to prepare for a transformation process from a Performance Management approach;
- Learn how to identify and decide the optimal approach at a company, department and individual level;
- Understand how people processes interconnect and how to support such transformations;
- Discover contemporary methods of Performance Management Systems.
Aura Serea is the Chief Talent Officer of The KPI Institute, a research institute specialized in business performance which operates research programs in 12 practice domains ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance and from customer service to innovation performance.
Aura is an expert HR professional, consultant and practitioner with 15+ years of experience in the Organizational Development and Talent Management areas. She has been involved in designing and delivering educational and training programs, aimed at competency development in her area of expertise but not limited to that.
It’s easy to join in – access the registration page and don’t forget to tune in on September 20th, at 10:00 AM GMT. Can’t make it on time? Let us know and we are going to provide you with the full webinar recording, free of charge!
The webinar recording will be available on our eLearning platform.