Free Webinar “Understanding KPIs: from basics to best practices”
KPIs sit at the core of any complex Performance Management System. One KPI can make the difference between success and failure. As such, the entire journey of selecting, documenting and reporting KPIs must be flawless.
This educational webinar provides the knowledge you need to understand the basics of KPIs, the techniques behind them and the best practices when it comes to KPIs.
Master KPIs and you will be able to track performance at organizational and departmental level, and ultimately obtain better business results.
Main topics covered
- What is the role of KPIs?
- How do we formulate KPIs?
- How do we select the most relevant KPIs?
- Where do we report KPIs?
- What are the next steps in working with KPIs?
Key Learning Points
- Understand the value added by KPIs and their position as Performance Management tools;
- Gain clarity over KPI name standards;
- Choose the right KPIs by applying specific selection techniques;
- Analyze the 4 possibilities of a KPI’s lifecycle: maintain, refresh, conserve/suspend, supersede;
- Review examples of KPIs used in business.
Tudor Modruz is a Business Research Analyst and a Certified KPI Professional within The KPI Institute, the global authority on Key Performance Indicators research and education.
Tudor holds tertiary qualifications in Business Administration, and has an Official Manger License for Tourism Activities. As a researcher, he is involved in many performance related projects, actively contributing in the Performance Magazine, where he publishes articles in the field of operational performance.
To register for the webinar click here.
The webinar recording will be available on our eLearning platform.