Generating value from KPIs’ results at the employee level – Free webinar
Properly understanding and using the Performance Management Cycle can support your organization in positioning itself amongst the top performers on the market! Therefore, the impact of individual actions should be cross-checked with the organization’s strategy, enabling you to determine whether the objectives, KPIs and initiatives are really cascaded all the way to the individual level.
This webinar will focus on this critical organizational question – “are our actions putting us on the right path towards the desired outcomes?”, as well as on offering practical solutions for these challenges.
Main topics covered:
- The link between employee performance and organizational success;
- Performance Management Cycle;
- Employee performance measurement;
- The most efficient and effective initiatives/actions;
- Employee performance enablers.
Key Learning Points:
- Link organizational goals with day to day individual actions;
- Adjust the decision making process by using insightful performance data;
- Develop and structure a sustainable Performance Management Cycle;
- Discover best practices in measuring employee performance;
- Ensure equitable treatment through performance appraisals.
Oana Florea is the Head of Talent Development at The KPI Institute. During the 12+ years of experience as a professional consultant and an internal HR manager, Oana developed and implemented numerous programs dedicated to optimizing the effectiveness of individuals and teams, as well as the organizational performance.
Her expertize allowed her to design and implement Performance Management systems for business clients belonging to different industries. As a consultant, Oana was committed to developing leadership capabilities, talent base, organizational culture and operational excellence.
As a trainer, Oana delivered training courses for more than 1600 participants, on topics such as management, leadership, personal efficiency, organizational efficiency and performance management.
To register for the webinar click here.
The webinar recording will be available on our eLearning platform.