KPIs for talent retention: from planning to onboarding – Free Webinar
Talent retention starts with an excellent planning, according to the organization’s needs. Each talent management initiative directly influences the retention of future employees.
This webinar aims at providing the information you need for managing performance within all talent management-related processes (talent planning, recruitment and selection, as well as onboarding), with the final purpose of having a pool of talent that will accelerate organizational performance.
Main topics covered
- Benefits of monitoring and improving performance of different talent management processes;
- Challenges in using performance-related practices in talent management;
- KPIs used in talent management processes such as: planning, recruitment and selection, as well as onboarding;
- % Retention rate for talents in your organization: usage and documentation of a practical KPI example.
Key Learning Points
- Identify the most common challenges in using performance-related practices in talent management and develop suitable solutions;
- Explore the organizational advantages of monitoring talent processes’ performance;
- Identify the most frequently used KPIs for talent management worldwide;
- Analyze best practices in using talent management KPIs.
Teodora Gorski is the Managing Director MENA at The KPI Institute, as well as a Project Management Expert with extensive experience in Research, Organizational Development and Human Resources.
Her activity in the Organizational Development field has resulted in the development and implementation of talent management programs, including recruitment, induction and innovation.
Some of Teodora`s most significant projects include the design and implementation of various corporate expansion projects, business development strategies for the Middle East, alignment of organizational job descriptions, evaluations and competence based recruitment.
To register for the webinar click here.
The webinar recording will be available on our eLearning platform.