“KPIs for talent retention: from planning to onboarding” webinar recording is now available
Talent retention starts with an excellent planning, according to the organization’s needs. Each talent management initiative directly influences the retention of future employees.
The webianr provided the information required for managing performance within all talent management-related processes (talent planning, recruitment and selection, as well as onboarding), with the final purpose of having a pool of talent that will accelerate organizational performance.
In the webinar Ms. Gorski highlighted:
- Benefits of monitoring and improving performance of different talent management processes;
- Challenges in using performance-related practices in talent management;
- KPIs used in talent management processes such as: planning, recruitment and selection, as well as onboarding;
- % Retention rate for talents in your organization: usage and documentation of a practical KPI example.
To access the webinar recording follow the steps:
- Log in or create an account on our online Store;
- Add the webinar to your cart and proceed to checkout;
- Log in with the same username and password on our E-learning platform;
- Select the webinar and watch the recording online.
The recording of this webinar can be watched online in a streaming video format and is not available for download.
You can review the presentation for free, until the 18th of June 2015. After this date the webinar will be available for purchase only.
Visit our online Store for more valuable resources and webinars.
If you have any problems accessing any of the listed webinars, please contact Adelina Chelniciuc at [email protected]