Supplier Performance Management Insights – Free webinar by The KPI Institute
This webinar focuses on the performance management of suppliers. Using her experience of more than 10 years in the field of logistics and supplier management, Cristina Bleoca will present a structured approach of using KPIs and performance monitoring tools in order to generate value from the relationship with suppliers.
The webinar is following the logic flow of developing a strong business relationship with suppliers, facilitates the understanding of performance management and emphasizes the key drivers of enhancing supplier performance.
Main topics covered
- Reasons for improving supplier performance;
- Strategic sourcing approach of suppliers’ performance;
- Purchasing life cycle optimization;
- Key tools and actions in supplier performance management;
- Benefits of implementing supplier performance systems.
Key Learning Points
- Understand the direct relationship between the purchasing life cycle and supplier performance;
- Get familiar with the main tools used in framing, monitoring and improving supplier performance;
- Understand the connection between competitive advantage and supplier performance
- Get valuable insights on how to implement and manage a supplier performance management system.
About the speaker
Cristina Bleoca is a Logistics and Supplier Management Subject Matter Expert, with over 10 years of experience in automotive and FMGC companies and she managed departments with different maturity levels. Her activities are ranging from establishing purchasing departments to managing accelerated growth periods.
Cristina has a valuable experience in inventories management, as well as in designing and implementing strategies for developing supplier management activities, in optimizing the logistics activity and the flow of materials.
To register for the webinar click here.
The webinar recording will be available on our eLearning platform.