The KPI Institute’s facilitators are now certified ASTD Master Trainers
The KPI Institute’s team continuously strives to achieve better results and improve performance, in terms of people’s soft and hard skills, services, products and innovative business solutions.
Therefore, our 16 Certified KPI Professional trainers had the opportunity to improve their mastery of delivering trainings courses, by successfully completing the ASTD Master Trainer Program that took place in Sibiu, between the 11th and 14th of September 2014.
The ASTD Master Trainer Program is a unique assessment-based certificate that covers the entire process of delivering training, including assessment, preparation, creating a positive learning environment, facilitating learning, and evaluating learning.
During the 4 days our trainers were given the opportunity to work closely with skilled facilitators and develop professional capacity in this area of expertise; core skills and deep knowledge were the groundwork for the training course.
The ASTD Master Trainer Program was customized to the needs of The KPI Institute’s team and was designed on a solid theoretical basis on which attendees were invited to address practical appliance, by identifying growth opportunities and expand their competencies.
After completing the ASTD Master Trainer Program, trainers of The KPI Institute now have the ability to:
- Demonstrate the ASTD essential skills in delivering training, including preparation, creating a positive learning environment, facilitating learning, managing challenges, and evaluating learning.
- Establish an environment conducive to learning.
- Create diverse opportunities for participants to connect with the content.
- Facilitate learning using best practice techniques.
- Practice learner-centered training methods and alternatives to lectures.
- Evaluate training at the “Four Levels”: participant satisfaction, learning, application and behavior change, and business impact.
- Identify strengths of delivering face-to-face training and online learning, and determine best practices that apply to both environments.
- Demonstrate core and comprehensive knowledge in delivering training, including principles, models, and trends.
- Diagnose current abilities in delivering training, with the ATD Master Trainer Self-Assessment tool.