4-6 April, Kuala Lumpur- Certified Strategy and Business Planning Professional
This course will help improve long-term organizational performance through the use of strategic planning tools. Participants will explore the framework that provides the foundation of a successful business strategy, focusing on the main components of a strategy and practicing the development of an efficient strategic plan. By acknowledging the factors and implications involved in designing a strategy, participants can develop and execute smarter and quicker strategic decisions.
Clear strategic thinking should form the support of every business decision. The course will also provide insights on the fundamental principles and methods for communicating strategy across the organization.
- Get a deeper understanding of the connections between organizational strategy and the business environment;
- Improve the way you communicate your strategy by discovering relevant internal and external communication tools;
- Attain a standardized approach to developing and implementing an organizational and departmental strategy in a successful manner;
- Access an innovative learning experience based on a 3 stage educational process;
- Obtain a premium recognition as a Certified Strategy and Business Planning Professional by completing a unique international learning program.
- Comprehend fundamentals of the strategic planning process;
- Use the right tools to scan the external and internal organizational environment;
- Understand the steps in designing an organizational and departmental strategy;
- Learn how to set clear strategic objectives;
- Understand key areas in business planning such as production, talent, financial resources and marketing.
The certification process is finalized when you complete all stages of the learning experience. You will receive a:
- Certificate of Completion (soft copy): after completing pre-course activities and passing the Certification Exam;
- Certificate of Attendance (hard copy): after participating at the five days of on-site training course;
- Certified Strategy and Business Planning Professional diploma (hard copy): after you have successfully completed all of the three stages of the learning experience.
We strongly advise you to ensure that you will receive your Certified Strategy and Business Planning Professional title, as this certifies the skills and knowledge related to performance measurement field.
|4-6 April 2016
|PARKROYAL, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|9:00-17:00 on Day 1,2,3
|Course materials, Performance Management Toolkit, two manuals and two publications, Associate Membership on smartkpis.com available for 6 months, one research report from the Top 25 KPIs series and access to all webinars from the 2014 and 2015 Performance Management webinar Series.
|Limited to a maximum of 16 participants
|Course attendance fee
|$1,750- $2,350 (GST included, details in the course brochure)
|Download PDF brochure
Register via 3 easy ways
To read more about the Certified Strategy and Business Planning Professional training course click here.
To browse through our upcoming training courses and select the solution that best addresses your personal and professional objectives we recommend you visit our online Store.