8-10 March, Dubai- Certified Balanced Scorecard Management System Professional
The training course provides you with relevant knowledge on how to develop and implement a Balanced Scorecard System. This course offers a comprehensive overview on the many benefits any organization can extract from the Balanced Scorecard System implementation.
A highly interactive learning experience will enable you to grasp the functionality of the Balanced Scorecard, and leverage on its benefits to advance strategy execution. The course focuses on delivering all the information needed to fully comprehend the value of the Balanced Scorecard, as well as on developing the necessary skills for a successful implementation.
- Get access to a deeper understanding of the value added and functionality of the Balanced Scorecard Management System;
- Develop and implement a Balanced Scorecard Management Architecture in a standardized manner;
- Overcome challenges in strategy execution by implementing the Balanced Scorecard Management System;
- Improve strategy communication by using the Balanced Scorecard Management System;
- Obtain premium recognition as a Certified Balanced Scorecard Management System Professional by completing a unique international learning program.
- Comprehend fundamentals of a Performance Management System;
- Transpose the organizational strategy into a Balanced Scorecard Management System;
- Learn how to integrate the components of a Balanced Scorecard Architecture;
- Differentiate between objectives, KPIs, and initiatives;
- Understand KPI selection and KPI documentation;
- Optimize the data gathering process.
The certification process is finalized only when you complete all 3 stages of the learning experience. Nonetheless, you will receive a:
- Certificate of Completion (soft copy): after completing pre-course activities and passing the Certification Exam;
- Certificate of Attendance (hard copy): after participating at the 3 days of on-site training course;
- Certified Balanced Scorecard Management System Professional diploma (hard copy): after you have successfully completed all 3 stages of the learning experience.
We strongly advise to ensure your Certified Balanced Scorecard Management System Professional title, as this certifies the skills and knowledge related to the Balanced Scorecard field.
|8-10 March 2016
|Dusit Thani Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|9:00-17:00 on Day 1,2,3
|Course materials, Performance Management Toolkit, two manuals and two publications, Associate Membership on smartkpis.com available for 6 months, one research report from the Top 25 KPIs series and access to all webinars from the 2014 and 2015 Performance Management webinar Series.
|Limited to a maximum of 16 participants
|Course attendance fee
|$2,650- $3,150 (GST included, details in the course brochure)
|Download PDF brochure
Register via 3 easy ways
To read more about the Certified Balanced Scorecard Management System Professional training course click here.
To browse through our upcoming training courses and select the solution that best addresses your personal and professional objectives we recommend you visit our online Store.