“Applied Benchmarking” webinar recording is now available
The “Applied Benchmarking” webinar, provided by the KPI Institute as part of the Performance Management series, has been uploaded on our website and is available for you to watch online.
The webinar was presented by Andrada-Iulia Ghețe, Senior Benchmarking Specialist within The KPI Institute, the global authority on KPI research and education. The one hour webinar provides an overall understanding of tools and techniques used in the benchmarking processes and offers insights into best practices of executing benchmarking studies and ways to achieve top performance results in various industries.
In the webinar Ms. Ghețe highlighted:
- The Benchmarking concept;
- Benchmarking tools and techniques
- Implementation of best practices
- Assessment of benchmarking concepts;
To access the webinar recording follow the steps:
- Log in or create an account on our online Store;
- Add the webinar to your cart and proceed to checkout;
- Log in with the same username and password on our E-learning platform;
- Select the webinar and watch the recording online.
The recording of this webinar can be watched online in a streaming video format and is not available for download.
You can review the presentation for free, until the 19th of January 2015. After this date the webinar will be available for purchase only.
Visit our online Store for more valuable resources and webinars.
If you have any problems accessing any of the listed webinars, please contact Magda Grama at [email protected]