“Essentials, Enablers and Evaluation of Customer Service Performance” webinar recording is now available
The webinar offeres knowledge, tools and techniques meant to improve the strategy and process of a Customer Service system. In a highly competitive market, the quality of the organization’s customer service will determine the customers’ satisfaction, loyalty, increase the chances of them becoming advocates of the company and generate future revenue.
In the webinar, Ms. Desmons-Macrea highlighted:
- Importance of customer service for different organizations;
- Essentials of a proficient customer service: strategy, system, skills and culture;
- Benefits and threats of using different evaluation tools;
- Enablers of a proficient customer service: channels, knowledge management, innovation and technology;
- Evaluation tools in customer service: audit, scorecards, dashboards and feedback gathering and usage.
To access the webinar recording follow the steps:
- Log in or create an account on our online Store;
- Add the webinar to your cart and proceed to checkout;
- Log in with the same username and password on our E-learning platform;
- Select the webinar and watch the recording online.
The recording of this webinar can be watched online in a streaming video format and is not available for download.
You can review the presentation for free, until the 7th of May 2015. After this date the webinar will be available for purchase only.
Visit our online Store for more valuable resources and webinars.
If you have any problems accessing any of the listed webinars, please contact Adelina Chelniciuc at [email protected]