Free webinar “Benchmarking Practices”
The benchmarking edge is reflected in the identification of key processes that lead to superior performance, followed by an analysis of the best in-class practices. This webinar dispenses a unique overview of 5 exclusive benchmarking examples from practice, all belonging to various industries. It aims to support organizations through its valuable insights into identifying and implementing the best practices for performance improvement.
Main topics covered
- Benefits of learning from benchmarking best practices;
- Overview of worldwide benchmarking best practices;
- Benchmarking examples from industries: IT, airlines, automotive, hospitality andhealthcare;
Integration of benchmarking in the organizational Performance Management System.
Key Learning Points
- Understand the benefits of benchmarking best practices;
- Learn the benchmarking techniques used in the examples presented;
- Understand benchmarking in a wide range of industries;
- Get an insight into benchmarking applicability.
Andrada is the coordinator of the Innovation department and certified ATD Master Trainer within The KPI Institute, the global authority on Key Performance Indicators research and education.
Andrada is a PhD Researcher in Engineering and Management, and also one of the active editors of the Performance Magazine, where she publishes articles in the field of performance management
To register for the webinar click here.
The webinar recording will be available on our eLearning platform.