Free Webinar “Emerging trends in nurturing innovation”
Increasing attention is currently devoted to the concept of innovation in organizational contexts. Innovation introduces an organization to previously unexplored pathways of acting and thinking.
This webinar describes the emerging trends in innovation that support idea management systems within organizations. Participants will gain a valuable overview on current trends, examples of toolkits, and open source platforms that will enhance their innovative thinking.
Main topics covered
- Overview on current trends in organizational innovation;
- Open source innovation;
- User innovation;
- Innovation opportunities: the rise of crowdsourcing;
- Case study: M-health and innovation implications in healthcare.
Key Learning Points
- Understand the leading edges of innovation practices;
- Get insights into open innovation, a key of co-creation;
- Understand the benefits of crowdsourcing;
- Understand the advantages of user innovation methods;
- Integrate innovation practices into different activity sectors.
About the speaker
Andrada is the coordinator of the Innovation department and certified ATD Master Trainer within The KPI Institute, the global authority on Key Performance Indicators research and education.
Andrada is a PhD Researcher in Engineering and Management, and also one of the active editors of the Performance Magazine, where she publishes articles in the field of performance management, benchmarking and innovation.
To register for the webinar click here.
The webinar recording will be available on our eLearning platform.