Free webinar “Performance Improvement Essentials” (delivered in Spanish)
Making decisions based on data, taking the right initiatives and following up on the outcomes, can prove to be challenging, especially when it comes to managing particular circumstances. This webinar offers insights on how to improve performance, by presenting a sound architecture, which contains relevant tools, processes and techniques.
Main topics covered
- Data analysis and reporting;
- Decision making and initiative management;
- Learning and performance improvement;
- Building a performance culture;
- Performance improvement scenarios.
Key Learning Points
- Understand performance improvement pillars;
- Identify best practices in monitoring and reporting KPIs;
- Learn how to track the implemented initiatives, which address the objectives set;
- Discern between different scenarios where performance improvement is used.
Doina Maltev is a Partnership Manager at The KPI Institute, the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education.
Doina Maltev has been involved in designing and implementing the Partnership Program and the Partnership Models for The KPI Institute, which include the description of the process and stages by which the training and consultancy companies are accredited to deliver educational programs and advisory services.
She developed the related program materials after conducting a preliminary research study and conducted the negotiation processes with organizations, concluding collaboration agreements and organizing and implementing the enablement programs activities.
It’s easy to join in – access the registration page and don’t forget to tune in on March 22nd, at 15:00 PM GMT. Can’t make it on time? Let us know and we are going to provide you with the full webinar recording, free of charge!
The webinar recording will be available on our eLearning platform.