“Generating value from KPIs’ results at the employee level” webinar recording is now available
Properly understanding and using the Performance Management Cycle can support your organization in positioning itself amongst the top performers on the market! Therefore, the impact of individual actions should be cross-checked with the organization’s strategy, enabling you to determine whether the objectives, KPIs and initiatives are really cascaded all the way to the individual level.
This webinar focused on this critical organizational question – “are our actions putting us on the right path towards the desired outcomes?”, as well as on offering practical solutions for these challenges.
In the webinar Mrs. Florea highlighted:
- The link between employee performance and organizational success;
- Performance Management Cycle;
- Employee performance measurement;
- The most efficient and effective initiatives/actions;
- Employee performance enablers.
To access the webinar recording follow the steps:
- Log in or create an account on our online Store;
- Add the webinar to your cart and proceed to checkout;
- Log in with the same username and password on our E-learning platform;
- Select the webinar and watch the recording online.
The recording of this webinar can be watched online in a streaming video format and is not available for download.
You can review the presentation for free, until the 25th of June 2015. After this date the webinar will be available for purchase only.
Visit our online Store for more valuable resources and webinars.
If you have any problems accessing any of the listed webinars, please contact Adelina Chelniciuc at [email protected]