Key Performance Trends in 2015 – Free webinar offered by The KPI Institute
The KPI Institute is pleased to announce that the awaited webinar series of 2015 will be launched on the 28th of January.
“Key Performance Trends in 2015” is the topic that will open the season with highlights on Performance Management and the unceasing progress in this field, the new organizational operating systems, improved features related to performance management software, as well as best practices meant to help professionals worldwide overcome challenges and attain performance excellence.
Topic: Key Performance Trends in 2015
Date: Wednesday, 28th of January
Speaker: Aurel Brudan, founder and CEO of The KPI Institute
Summary outline of the webinar
In this presentation, Aurel Brudan, the CEO Of The KPI Institute, will present the outlook for 2015 in terms of the evolution of Performance Management as a discipline. Some of the topics covered are the rise of big data and analytics, new features in business intelligence software and the link between organizational and personal performance.
Main topics covered
• Performance management in 2014;
• Usage of Big Data and Analytics for insights on decision making and predictions;
• Continuous enhancement of features for performance management software;
• Holacracy structures to build win-win alliances between employees and organizations;
• Organizational performance improvement through personal performance;
• How to adapt to the trend that best fits your current performance reality?
Key Learning Points
• Understand the direction of the future development in performance management;
• Comprehend the benefits of taking data-based decisions;
• Explore a new approach of organizational structure;
• Examine in depth the technological advancements related to performance management software;
• Select the trend to implement in your organization.
About the speaker
Aurel Brudan is the founder and CEO of The KPI Institute, the global authority on Key Performance Indicators research and education.
As a consultant, Aurel conducted numerous performance management system implementations using solutions such as the Balanced Scorecard, operational dashboards and functional performance scorecards. Among his most important clients are Australia Post, the Australian Federal Administration, the Victorian State Government, Brisbane City Council, National Australia Bank, Qatar Supreme Council of Health and SABIS.
As an educator, Aurel has accumulated hundreds of hours of experience in a variety of settings, from open and in-house training delivery to tutoring management for the University of Melbourne. Aurel is a member of the Academy of Management, the Australian New Zealand Academy of Management, the Australian Marketing Institute and Fellow of the Australian Institute of Management.
Aurel has tertiary qualifications in both Economics and Marketing, complemented by postgraduate certificates in Advanced Learning and Leadership, as well as in Research Commercialization from the Melbourne Business School in Australia. He is also in the final stages of his PhD. candidature, researching Integrated Performance Management Systems at the University of Melbourne.
To register for the webinar click here
The webinar recording will be available on our eLearning platform.