Raluca Vintilă – Educator, Consultant, and Facilitator
In today’s expert faculty member spotlight, we’re highlighting our resident education specialist, Raluca Vintilă!
Raluca holds two bachelor’s degrees, one in International Relations and European Studies and the other in Public Administration, and two master’s degrees, the first being the Train the Trainers Professional Master’s, whilst the second is a Research Master’s in Administration and Public Management.
Complementing her educational background is a series of certification and training courses that she has attended over the years:
- Certified Balanced Scorecard Management System Professional, The KPI Institute
- Certified KPI Practitioner, The KPI Institute
- Certified Benchmarking Professional, The KPI Institute
- Certified Performance Improvement Professional, The KPI Institute
- Certified KPI Professional, The KPI Institute
- Trainer Accreditation, National Authority of Qualifications, Romania
Raluca’s passion and drive for education began at an early point in her career, specifically throughout the course of 4 internships: The Green Project (AIESEC Vilnius), Europharm, Instituto Complutense de Ciencia de la Administracion, and Competition Council.
Having been noticed as a young educational prodigy, Raluca was given the opportunity to become a trainer for the Youth Academy NGO in Romania, a position she held for 4 years. Whilst training youth at the Academy, Raluca also took up the position of Business Research Analyst at The KPI Institute.
After a year in research, given her impressive education-related knowledge and expertise, she took up the role of Instructional Design & E-learning Coordinator. During her 3-year long journey as the Head of ID, she designed and delivered learning solutions and more than 12 educational programs related to business performance and performance management.
In addition to this, she coordinated the expansion of educational content by promoting the use of online training courses (she knew about online courses before it was 2020-cool!). Furthermore, Raluca conducted periodic learning needs assessments for key markets, and systematically developed curricula and training materials.
In 2017 and up until the present day, Raluca embarked on a new journey – that of a fully-fledged PM consultant, following her many years delivering certification courses, training sessions, and instructional design meetings.
Ms. Vintilă has been one of TKI’s most versatile faculty members. With over 1,300 hours of training, more than 3,500 clients, and upwards of 400 organizations serviced, Raluca has been an educational powerhouse, undertaking any opportunity that came her way, from workshops and training courses, to business simulations, webinars, and conferences.
As an educator and consultant, she has focused on 4 subjects: KPIs (research, documentation, analysis), Performance Management and Measurement (system design, implementation, monitoring), Audit Management (strategic planning, performance measurement, performance management, performance culture), and Project Management (planning, implementation, follow-up). These have represented the bulk of her training and certification deliveries.
When it comes to her most outstanding projects, Raluca’s portfolio contains the following:
- Certified KPI Professional training courses:
- Valeo (Egypt)
- Hidroeléctrica de Cahora Bassa (Mozambique)
- Elsaco Energy Infrastructure (Romania)
- Royal Court Affairs (Oman)
- Saudi Aramco MSSD (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)
- Certified KPI Professional and Practitioner training course:
- Department of Transport in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates)
- KPI and Performance Management training courses:
- European Parliament – IT Division (Luxembourg)
- Ministry of Economy and Finance (Cambodia)
- National Passengers Railway Transportation Company (Romania)
- Botswana Communications Regulatory Authority – BOCRA (Botswana)
- Mitsubishi Corporation (Pakistan)
- Central Procurement and Technical Unit, Ministry of Planning (Bangladesh)
- Employee Performance Management training course:
- Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission – MCMC (Malaysia)
- Ministry of Economy and Finance (Cambodia)
- Asian Productivity Organization:
- In-country training program for Productivity & Quality Practitioners (Mongolia)
- Multi-country training program on Performance Management for the Public Sector (Philippines)
- KPI Training for Vietnam National Productivity Institute – VNPI (Vietnam)
- Performance Management System – Organizational, Divisional, Individual Architecture:
- PetroVietnam Insurance – PVI (Vietnam)
- Performance Management System – Organizational Architecture:
- PetroVietnam Group – PVN (Vietnam)
- Romanian Railway Group (Romania)
- LEMET Furniture Manufacturing (Romania)
- Organizational KPI Selection for Riphah International University (Pakistan)
If you’re interested in joining any of Raluca Vintilă’s courses, feel free to access the following LINK, and browse through our list of certifications. We’re certain you’ll find something that matches your needs!