New Survey Launched by The KPI Institute and KPISOFT
On the 14th of January, The KPI Institute and KPISOFT have partnered in conducting a global research study – State of Employee Performance Management in 2016 – that explores the employee performance management challenges and trends around the world.
Nowadays, employee performance has become a top business priority for companies worldwide. Poor employee performance affects overall organizational performance. Through this research study, State of Employee Performance Management,we aim to assess the challenges and impediments encountered by professionals, in their endeavor to measure and improve employee performance get the most out of performance appraisal systems and introduce new types of motivators.
“State of Employee Performance Management 2016” is part of a series of research studies conducted by The KPI Institute and KPISOFT in order to monitor the evolution of performance management as a discipline.
The study will reflect the dominant concepts and practices that influence managerial behavior and employee performance practices across the world. The results will help practitioners shape the recommended improvement actions and plans, which drive employee performance in their organizational context.
Methodology of State of Employee Performance Management
- Quantitative study – it explores a broad range of opinions regarding the application of Employee Performance Management principles.
- Data gathering through an online questionnaire that contains both closed and open-ended Questions. There are no right or wrong answers.
- The estimated time for completing the survey is 30 minutes.
- Survey completion can be done in stages – you can stop and continue as per your schedule, up to the survey closing date, which is 31 January 2016.
Benefits to participants
All respondents of this survey are offered a package of benefits valued at $ 250 USD:
- 6 months Explorer subscription to smartKPIs.com, valued at $39 USD.
- 2016 digital edition of the Top 20 KPIs on smartkpis.com report, valued at $20 USD.
- Access to one of our recorded webinars, valued at $89 USD
- A 100 USD event attendance voucher that can be used as part of enrolling at one of our training courses, online programs or conferences
Make your contribution by filling in the survey .
You can contribute to the study through sharing your insights on your current experience with employee performance management practices in your organisational context.Your responses will be treated with complete confidentiality.
The information gathered will be processed and aggregated results will be disseminated in a research report which will be made available in digital format by the end of February 2016.
KPISOFT is a revolutionary cloud app that aligns and powers your Organization performance. For the first time, organizations can now have one single platform which connects organization strategy to employee performance management and business reporting dashboards. KPISOFT is mobile ready with intuitive & extremely easy to use features for big enterprises to small & medium businesses.
The KPI Institute is a research institute specialised in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance, and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services, and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered through training and advisory services.