The KPI Management Framework: from KPI selection to performance improvement- Free webinar
Developing an integrated approach upon working with KPIs is essential in order to fully benefit from the advantages that a KPI Management Framework can bring to your organization, in terms of performance improvement. In this webinar, Adrian Brudan, General Manager The KPI Institute – EMEA will present the KPI Management Framework and its composing structure.
- Key benefits of Performance Management Systems and working with KPIs;
- Overview of the KPI Management Framework’s 10 main pillars;
- The KPI Management Framework project implementation structure.
Key Learning Points
- Identify the main advantages for implementing a Performance Management System;
- Analyze the 10 main pillars of the KPI Management Framework;
- Structure the KPI Management Framework implementation process.
About the speaker
Adrian Brudan is the General Manager of The KPI Institute EMEA Region, the global authority on Key Performance Indicators research and education. Adrian is an expert researcher, practitioner and consultant with 6+ years of experience in the deployment and implementation of KPI Management Frameworks.
As an educator, Adrian has facilitated tens of training courses and advisory programs on performance management subject matters in multiple industry settings ranging from oil & gas industry, utilities and healthcare to airline industry.
As a consultant, he holds valuable experience both in Performance Management, and Project Management. His expertise and knowledge range from the implementation and review of performance management architecture, to KPI Scorecards and Dashboards design.
To register for the webinar click here.
The webinar recording will be available on our eLearning platform