13-15 November, Tokyo – Certified KPI Professional
The Certified KPI Professional conceived to cover a rigorous KPI measurement framework and enable the participants to overcome the challenges of KPI selection and data gathering by understanding the best practices in their business environments.
The KPI Institute invites you to become a Certified KPI Professional on 13-15 November 2017 in Tokyo.
- Support decision making by accessing relevant performance data;
- Use pre-populated tools to facilitate the implementation of a KPI Measurement Framework in your organization by receiving 10+ templates used in working with KPIs;
- Access an innovative learning experience based on a 3 stage educational process;
- Obtain premium recognition as a Certified KPI Professional by completing a unique international learning program;
- Expand your business network by becoming a member of the international Certified KPI Professionals Community.
- Differentiate between objectives, KPIs and initiatives;
- Understand KPI selection in different contexts;
- Apply best practice techniques to KPI selection;
- Document KPIs in a standardized template;
- Learn when and how to use benchmarking in target setting;
- Optimize the KPI activation and data gathering process.
The certification process is finalized when completing all stages of the learning experience. You will receive a:
- Certificate of Completion (soft copy): after completing pre-course activities and passing the Certification Exam;
- Certificate of Attendance (hard copy): after participating at the three days of on-site training course;
- Certified KPI Professional diploma (hard copy): after you have successfully completed all of the three stages of the learning experience.
We strongly advise you to ensure that you will receive your Certified KPI Professional title, as this certifies the skills and knowledge related to performance measurement field.
|13 – 15 November 2017
|9:00-17:00 on Day 1,2,3
|Course materials, Performance Management Toolkit, two manuals and two publications, Associate Membership on smartkpis.com available for 6 months, one research report from the Top 25 KPIs series and access to all Performance Management webinars series from 2014-2016.
|6 November 2017
Register via 3 easy ways
To read more about the Certified KPI Professional and Practitioner training course click here.
To browse through our upcoming training courses and select the solution that best addresses your personal and professional objectives we recommend you visit our online Marketplace.