The KPI Institute at the 14th HR Directors Business Summit 2016 – Day 1
The HR department holds great strategic value in every organization, however, there are variables such as technological innovation, employment policies and productivity challenges that need to be considered when positioning HR and developing the optimal organizational response.
Between the 2nd and the 4th of February, 2016 in Birmingham, UK, The KPI Institute became actively involved in the 14th HR Directors Business Summit as a partner and supporter of the event. Following the success of the Business Summit, we would like to share with you our experience.
The HR Directors Business Summit brought together key HR professionals, leaders, innovators and world class practitioners. The Summit provided a unique information hub that allowed professionals to assess strategies, techniques and the best practices in the field.
On the first day, our contribution in the 14th HR Directors Business Summit materialized in a 30-minute presentation, facilitated by Cristina Tărâță, The KPI Institute’s Head of Research Programs.
Cristina’s presentation “Reflecting the individual contribution to company’s overall performance through KPI’s” explored the interdependencies between performance management tools and the way they can be deployed in practice.
The presentation focused on three key topics:
- Trends in employee performance management;
- The state of Employee Performance Management;
- KPIs to map individual contribution to strategy achievement;
Finding Us – The KPI Institute Exhibition
The HR Directors Business Summit is the most Senior Gathering of the HR Community in the World, therefore, we considered this event to provide a great opportunity for professionals and their potential to create strategic relationships.
Our representatives, Cristina Tărâță, Ramona Gligorea and Raluca Vintilă provided professionals with the necessary materials and publications offered by The KPI Institute along with new details and insights regarding our business solutions.
The summit provided a unique platform for HR professionals to access leading approaches and key information that can help them improve their strategy and further on develop their career. Here are some of the business insights presented in the first day of the event:
- Air Baltic – Gamification
- Ceridian – The power of One Way, Our Way
- Pizza Hut – Marrying HR and Marketing – Aligning People and Brand to Enable a Shift in Positioning
- ERICSSON – Global perspectives: Building purpose driven leaders
- NOKIA – Creating a Holistic Leadership Development Framework
- Howard Webb – Leading the field
- Marshall Goldsmith – A new approach to Employee Engagement
- Strategic Risk and Senior Succession