20-22 March 2018 – Strategy and Performance Excellence Conference in Dubai!
We invite you to join us at the Strategy and Performance Excellence Conference, taking place in Dubai, 20-22 March 2018. The 2nd Middle East event organized by The KPI Institute will bring you a strategic vision for your business.
The main topics of this year Conference are going to cover: Strategy, Performance, KPIs, Agile Management, Productivity and Innovation.
This internationally-minded conference is designed to bring you closer to your business objectives!
Benefits of attending the Conference:
Drive long-term business strategy across every organizational department;
Understand strategy planning and execution;
Build the right strategic plan and learn how to monitor and manage risk;
Adapt to a changing business environment and acquire competitive advantage;
Improve strategy translation, monitoring and control within organizations.
Why you cannot miss this event?
Our main objective is to offer participants a unique experience by creating an interactive knowledge hub for strategy practitioners, enabling them to experience innovative, insightful strategic solutions, network with strategy leaders from various industries and create new business opportunities.
Performance Specialists and Strategy Professionals
The speakers list includes prominent names, involved in developing innovative strategies and building performance excellence within their companies:
- Hemang Dave – IBM, USA – Why innovation matters?
- Steve Thompson – Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals, UK – Project Management as enabler of strategy execution;
- Adel Mreer – Saudi Telecom Company, KSA – Performance Review Meeting Performance – the Saudi Telecom Company case study;
- Mark Ranford – 12 Signals, Singapore – Strategic Agility and Corporate Innovation;
- Raja Segaran – Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation, Malaysia – Future trends – future of work and performance
- Sacha Dudler – Saudi Telecom Company, UAE – Shifting your organization to a performance driven world class organization.
Express your interest for the “Strategy and Performance Excellence Conference” by contacting Georgiana Ene, Project Manager.
E-mail: [email protected]