24-28 April, Doha- Certified KPI Professional and Practitioner
The KPI Institute- the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), research and education invites you to register for the Certified KPI Professional and Practitioner training course, scheduled for the 24-28 April 2016, Doha.
The course provides insights on how to build a sound framework to measure KPIs, starting from the moment they are selected, until results are collected to be centralized in performance reports.
Certified KPI Professional
By attending this course, you will gain both theoretical knowledge and practical skills in working with KPIs, which will enable you to start a KPI implementation project, or to review existing KPIs, as soon as you get back in your organization.
This training course presents a rigorous KPI Measurement Framework that embeds 10 years of research in the field of key performance indicators and relies on best practices identified in the real business environment.
- Develop the project plan for a KPI implementation initiative;
- Practice a sound framework to ensure KPIs are aligned to strategy;
- Receive personalized feedback on developing the KPI portfolio of instruments;
- Expand your business network by becoming a member of the international Certified KPI Professionals Community;
- Access +15 templates that help you implement a KPI Measurement Framework in your organization.
- Understand KPI measurement challenges and how to address them;
- Select KPIs for scorecards and dashboards from the organizational to the departmental and individual level;
- Develop a KPI implementation project plan;
- Optimize the KPI activation and data gathering process.
- Differentiate between objectives, KPIs and initiatives;
- Understand KPI selection in different contexts;
The certification process is finalized when you complete all stages of the learning experience. You will receive a:
- Certificate of Completion: after completing pre-course activities, passing the Certification Exam and the Learning Assessment Quiz;
- Certificate of Attendance for Certified KPI Professional: after participating at the 3 days of on-site training course;
- Certificate of Attendance for Certified KPI Practitioner: after participating at the 2 days of on-site training course;
- Certified KPI Professional diploma: after you have successfully completed all of the 3 stages of the learning experience.
We strongly advise you to ensure that you will receive your Certified KPI Professional title, as this certifies the skills and knowledge related to performance measurement field.
In order to obtain the Certified KPI Practitioner status, an additional fee will be charged, implying a distinctive application process. To access the application guide, click here.
|Date||24-28 April 2016|
|Course duration||9:00-17:00 on Day 1,2,3,4,5|
|Inclusions||Course materials, Performance Management Toolkit, two manuals and two publications, Associate Membership on smartkpis.com available for 6 months, one research report from the Top 25 KPIs series and access to all webinars from the 2014 and 2015 Performance Management webinar Series.|
|Class size||Limited to a maximum of 16 participants|
|Registration Deadline||21 April|
|Course attendance fee||$4,125- $4,950 (GST included, details in the course brochure)|
|Complete agenda||Download PDF brochure|
Register via 3 easy ways
To read more about the Certified KPI Professional and Practitioner training course click here.
To browse through our upcoming training courses and select the solution that best addresses your personal and professional objectives we recommend you visit our online Store.