25-27 November, Kuala Lumpur- Certified Employee Performance Management Professional
This course will clarify key, specific, detailed concepts and will provide practical tools and techniques for implementing, improving or maintaining the company’s employee performance management system. Attendees will gain exposure to best practices in the field of performance management and will learn how to establish and use criteria for evaluating performance.
- Nurture core competencies in order to design, implement, monitor, evaluate and follow a performance management cycle in a successful manner;
- Providing visibility and clarifying accountability related to performance expectations
- Access a set of performance management tools and relevant templates to help you put into practice the knowledge acquired during the training course;
- Identify the necessary corporate competencies and skill gaps to generate sustainable growth
- Obtain a certified professional diploma in the field of Employee Performance Management, by following a robust learning experience provided by The KPI Institute.
- Understand the fundamentals of the performance management framework;
- Learn how to track the employee performance during each phase of performance management cycle;
- Apply key tools to measure employees’ results in a fair and objective manner;
- Gain the knowledge of developing a Performance Management System business case and get stakeholders’ buy-in;
- Learn how to conduct efficient performance appraisals.
The certification process is finalized when you complete all stages of the learning experience. Nonetheless, you will receive a:
- Certificate of Completion: after completing pre-course activities and passing the Certification Exam;
- Certificate of Attendance: after participating at the three days of on-site training course;
- Certified Employee Performance Management Professional diploma: after you have successfully completed all of the three stages of the learning experience.
We strongly advise you to ensure that you will receive your Certified Employee Performance Management Professional title, as this certifies the skills and knowledge related to performance measurement field.
|Date||25-27 November 2015|
|Location||Hotel Istana, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Course duration||9:00-17:00 on Day 1,2,3,4 and 9:00-16:45 on Day 5|
|Inclusions||Course materials, Performance Management Toolkit, two manuals and two publications, Associate Membership on smartkpis.com available for 6 months, one research report from the Top 25 KPIs series and access to all webinars from the 2014 Performance Management webinar Series.|
|Class size||Limited to a maximum of 16 participants|
|Registration Deadline||20 November|
|Course attendance fee||$2,450- $2,990 (GST included, details in the course brochure)|
|Complete agenda||Download PDF brochure|
Register via 3 easy ways
To read more about the Certified Employee Performance Management Professional training course click here.
To browse through our upcoming training courses and select the solution that best addresses your personal and professional objectives we recommend you visit our online Store.