2nd Breakfast Networking Session in Kuala Lumpur organised by The KPI Institute
December 10th, 2015, Kuala Lumpur– Following the success of the concept regarding “Breakfast Networking Session” The KPI Institute, the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education, organized the second edition of the event.
This exclusive session took place at the Grand Millenium Kuala Lumpur, on the 10th of December 2015, and gathered a select group of managers, executives and specialists from major companies operating in different industries from Asia, to share best practices, explore performance trends in organizational and employee performance.
This event was organised under the guidance of The KPI Institute’s founder and CEO, Aurel Brudan in collaboration with KPISOFT.
Coming from the perspective of such an experienced professional as Aurel Brudan, our guests approached interesting topics that allowed them to understand their business environment and its dynamic evolutionary nature.
KPISOFT was represented by two subject matter experts: Ravee Ramamoothie– Managing Partner at KPISOFT, and Anuar Rozhan– CEO of KPISOFT`s Asean Enterprise Business.
With more than 30 years of professional experience, Datin Sri Badrunnisa Mohdyasin Khan the group chief talent officer of Axiata Group Bernhad was present at the event.
Here are a few topics approached in our sessions:
- Maximize your Organization & Employee Productivity for 2016.
- Understand the direction of the future development in performance management and the potential challenges encountered;
- Comprehend the benefits of taking data-based decisions;
- Explore a new approach of organizational structure;
- Examine in depth the technological advancements related to performance management software;
- The KPI Institute solutions, expert insights, useful tools and practical techniques.
The second Breakfast Networking Session hosted participants from 14 organizations activating in industries like IT, Telecommunications, Insurance, Automotive, Consulting and even Government.
Here are a few of our guest companies that participated at our event:
- Employee Provident Fund
- GLM Training & Consultancy
- Huawei Technologies
- Zurich Insurance
Follow The KPI Institute upcoming events and spot a new business opportunity.
Do not hesitate to contact us!
Contact: Oana Gavril, E-mail: [email protected], Tel: +6011 3303 2135