7-9 March, Boston- Certified KPI Professional
KPI selection and data gathering are considered by professionals all around the world to be the most challenging aspects in working with KPIs. A way to address these challenges is to build a sound framework to measure KPIs, starting from the moment they are selected, until results are collected to be centralized in performance reports.
This training course presents a rigorous KPI Measurement Framework that embeds 10 years of research in the field of key performance indicators and relies on best practices identified in the real business environment.
- Support decision making by accessing relevant performance data;
- Use pre-populated tools to facilitate the implementation of a KPI Measurement Framework in your organization by receiving 10+ templates used in working with KPIs;
- Access an innovative learning experience based on a 3 stage educational process;
- Obtain premium recognition as a Certified KPI Professional by completing a unique international learning program;
- Expand your business network by becoming a member of the international Certified KPI Professionals Community.
- Differentiate between objectives, KPIs and initiatives;
- Understand KPI selection in different contexts;
- Apply best practice techniques to KPI selection;
- Document KPIs in a standardized template;
- Learn when and how to use benchmarking in target setting;
- Optimize the KPI activation and data gathering process.
The certification process is finalized when completing all stages of the learning experience. You will receive a:
- Certificate of Completion (soft copy)
- Certificate of Attendance (hard copy): after participating at the three days of on-site training course;
- Certified KPI Professional diploma (hard copy): after you have successfully completed all of the three stages of the learning experience.
We strongly advise you to ensure that you will receive your Certified KPI Professional title, as this certifies the skills and knowledge related to performance measurement field.
|7-9 March 2016
|9:00-17:00 on Day 1,2,3
|Course materials, Performance Management Toolkit, two manuals and two publications, Associate Membership on smartkpis.com available for 6 months, one research report from the Top 25 KPIs series and access to all webinars from the 2014 and 2016 Performance Management webinar Series.
|Limited to a maximum of 16 participants
|Course attendance fee
|$2,500- $3,400 (GST included, details in the course brochure)
|Download PDF brochure
Register via 3 easy ways
To read more about the Certified KPI Professional training course click here.
To browse through our upcoming training courses and select the solution that best addresses your personal and professional objectives we recommend you visit our online Store.