Are you ready for an outstanding experience? – Join us for the HR Performance Forum in Jakarta on March 16th
There is no doubt about the importance of embracing “strategic HR” and the reasons we focus so much on high performance, continuous improvement or effectiveness, but you may be wondering what is it really that you can achieve by engaging in The KPI Institute HR Performance Forum.
This event is brought to you by The KPI Institute along with our Platinum Sponsor KPISOFT, Strategic partner smartKPIs.com, and Media Partners: PERFORMANCE Magazine, Centre for Executive Education, International Professional Managers Association and HRM Asia.
We invite you to be part of “The Experience”, because we aim for a meaningful and outstanding forum that is focused on multiple dimensions:
- Network – Build your own professional community and discover a new universe of opportunities.
- Experience – Get some practice, get some insights and become involved.
- Examine – Scan through your organizational strategy and find the connecting dots for your employees.
- Clarify – Deconstruct, analyze and find the employee performance challenges.
- Benchmark – Become fully aware of your position amongst the top performers.
The KPI Institute understands that the HR Performance Forum can only reach full potential by choosing KEY speakers that can offer more than professional expertise and strive to encompass YOU in The KPI Experience. Here are few of the names we thought you would be glad to see on our list:
- Irmato Bernardus – Director of Human Resources and Corporate Affairs, PT Vale Indonesia.
- Aurel Brudan – Chief Executive Officer The KPI Institute, Australia.
- Sandra Kosashin – Human Capital Managing Director, Sinar Mas Land, Indonesia.
- Wan Ezrin Sazli – Group Head of People, Air Asia, Malaysia.
You can understand more about the HR Performance Forum main focus and the tools we use by taking a look at the agenda we designed.
If you are still not sure about joining us, here are some additional reasons for you to consider:
- You recognize the importance of employee engagement and overall performance, but also discovering new ways of evaluating their progress and focusing more on talent development.
- You perceive the impact of employee recognition and rewards and you are ready to find out more insights about the best practices of implementing performance.
- You value your top performers and you would like to offer them customized employee benefits.
- You desire to acquire a better perspective on the industry organizational ranking of performance management and employee evaluation.
- You strive to ensure the alignment of organizational strategy, the human resource strategy, performance culture and employee appraisals.
Become a top-notch professional and improve your business performance by grasping the latest trends and best practices on performance appraisal, employee engagement, performance evaluations and more!
If you are already on the list, we would like to welcome you to the HR Performance Forum! The KPI Institute is looking forward to meeting you!