Bangkok, 6-8 June – Certified Performance Improvement Professional
This course provides a strong foundation towards improving performance in different scenarios, by presenting relevant tools, processes and techniques meant at closing the performance gap.
This training course presents 6 pillars that need to be applied in order to ensure performance improvement, starting from data analysis and reporting, continuing with decision making and initiative management and ending with learning and building a performance culture.
These six pillars are then applied in 12 scenarios, starting from different levels across the company (organizational, divisional, departmental and employee performance improvement), to diverse capabilities (project, process, quality and customer service performance improvement), and different stakeholders (suppliers, Joint Ventures, Board and personal performance improvement).
- Improve performance at all levels, by identifying and addressing specific challenges;
- Develop and maintain a functional Performance Improvement System;
- Enhance the decision making process by using relevant data;
- Nurture a performance culture;
- Receive a premium recognition of your expertise in performance improvement granted by The KPI Institute.
- Understand the Performance Management System architecture;
- Rigorously conduct the data analysis process;
- Get insights on best practices in reporting KPIs;
- Practice performance review meetings;
- Systematize the tracking of implemented initiatives to address the objectives set;
- Gain practical experience in recalibrating the Performance Improvement System;
- Discover how to build a performance culture;
- Practice performance improvement in 12 different scenarios.
The certification process is finalized when you complete all stages of the learning experience. You will receive a:
- Certificate of Completion: after completing pre-course activities and passing the Certification Exam;
- Certificate of Attendance: after participating at the three days of on-site training course;
- Certified Performance Improvement Professional diploma: after you have successfully completed all of the three stages of the learning experience.
We strongly advise you to ensure that you will receive your Certified Performance Improvement Professional title, as this certifies the skills and knowledge related to performance measurement field.
|Date||6-8 June 2016|
|Location||Millennium Hilton, Bangkok|
|Course duration||9:00-17:00 on Day 1,2,3|
|Inclusions||Course materials, Performance Management Toolkit, two manuals and two publications, Associate Membership on smartkpis.com available for 6 months, one research report from the Top 25 KPIs series and access to all webinars from the 2014 and 2015 Performance Management webinar Series.|
|Class size||Limited to a maximum of 16 participants|
|Registration Deadline||13 May|
|Course attendance fee||$1,750- $2,350 (GST included, details in the course brochure)|
|Complete agenda||Download PDF brochure|
Register via 3 easy ways
To read more about the Certified Performance Improvement Professional training course click here.
To browse through our upcoming training courses and select the solution that best addresses your personal and professional objectives we recommend you visit our online Store.