Bringing out the best at the 2nd Annual Performance Improvement and KPIs Conference-Kuala Lumpur
The KPI Institute brings the Performance Improvement and KPIs Conference for the second time in Kuala Lumpur. Save the dates, as between the 9th and 10th of November you will be packed with unique business opportunities.
So what will be on the menu?
We’re kicking off day 1 with keynote presentations, panel discussions and streams. Day 2 is reserved exclusively for industry-leading professional development workshops, focused on providing attendees with knowledge pertaining to KPI and Performance Improvement essentials, such as selection & target setting and alignment & performance culture.
Why you should attend:
- Gain a sharp understanding of the KPI management challenges and how to address them
- Improve performance measurement efficiency by practicing a variety of techniques
- Develop and maintain a functional Performance Improvement System
- Enhance performance at the individual, operational and organizational levels, by identifying and addressing specific issues
- Learn how to boost effectiveness by building a performance culture
- Understand how to conduct performance reviews that drive change
- Find out some of the latest strategies on how to engage people
Register directly on the event’s official website, and enjoy the benefits and bonuses brought to you by The KPI Institute’s 2nd Annual PI & KPI Conference. Remember – improvement is not an option. It is a necessity!